QUICKTIME MOVIE: CLICK on the IMAGE ABOVE for a Movie of an Owl eating CRAWFISH!
1. McClintock, Jack. “The virus the manatee and the biologist.” Discover, v. 24 issue 8, 2003, p. 42.
2. Ashley, Gillian. “Florida's Manatees Takes a Hit.” On Earth: Environmental Politics People, v. 24 issue 4, 2003, p. 8.
3. McManus, Reed. “Florida Manatee Mandate.” Sierra; May/Jun2003, Vol. 88 Issue 3, p52, 1/2p
4. “Boats Killind Florida Manatees.” Ecologist; Dec2002/Jan2003, Vol. 32 Issue 10, p10, 1/8p, 1c
5. “Florida Manatees.” Earthwatch Institute Journal; 2002 Research & Exploration, Vol. 21 Issue 3, p32, 1/2p, 1c
6. Revkin, Andrew C. “White House Stand on Florida Manatee Is Faulted.” New York Times, v. 151 issue 52177, 2002, p. A14.
7. Gerstein, Edmund R. “Manatees, biacoustics and boats” American Scientist. v. 90 no2 (Mar./Apr. 2002) p. 154-63
8. Richey, Warren. “Tickled by manatee whiskers.”Christian Science Monitor; 5/20/99, Vol. 91 Issue 122, p12, 0p, 6c
Florida Marine ResearchInstitute
For Further Info on this Topic, Check out this WWW Site: http://www.floridamarine.org/features/default.asp?id=1001.
Return to Topic Menu
We also have a GUIDE for depositing articles, images, data, etc in your research folders.
Article complete. Click HERE to return to the Pre-Course Presentation Outline and Paper Posting Menu. Or, you can return to the course syllabus
WEATHER & EARTH SCIENCE RESOURCES
OTHER ACADEMIC COURSES, STUDENT RESEARCH, OTHER STUFF
TEACHING TOOLS & OTHER STUFF
It is 4:54:47 PM on Tuesday, April 24, 2018. Last Update: Wednesday, May 7, 2014