Project Ideas Menu
It is 3:23:24 AM on Tuesday, July 17, 2018. This page has served
These are Research Ideas for the Nature of Human Nature course. Please feel free to browse...
You can Input Your Research Ideas/Questions , and then review feedback on this page. Or, just look at what
other students plan to do.
Peer Review is a fundamental component of doing science.To help make your
discussion projects more scientifically sound, you are being called
upon to put forward ideas, proposals, Posters and final report
as well as provide feedback to your peers.
Each Project Idea must include (1) a Research Question(s);
(2) Specific Predictions;
(3) a Preliminary Research Design; and,
(4) a Minimum of 5 Library/Journal references
that relate to your research question.
Some Important Considerations: (1) Be practical! Not all questions
are "good" questions! (2) Discuss your research ideas with a Peer
Science Tutor. They were once where you are now!; and (3) It's your
idea. Make it work!
Human Nature Research Ideas:
- Draft 1: Theories of Rape (2/11/02) [ Researcher: Kori Smith-Section: Myers ]
- History and Socio-Cultural Construction of Contemporary (homo)sexuality (2/7/02) [ Researcher: Jonathan Schroer-Section: Cummins ]
- For the Love of Nature: Biophilia and Ecological Values (draft 1) (2/5/02) [ Researcher: Kristen Williams & Jill Thomas-Section: Myers ]
- The evolution of homosexuality (2/5/02) [ Researcher: Lauren Merker-Section: Myers ]
- update! (4/26/01) [ Researcher: alec, lyndsey, jordan-Section: Cummins ]
- progress #2 (4/19/01) [ Researcher: Lyns, Alec and Jordan-Section: Cummins ]
- Draft 1, The Pecking Order (2/20/01) [ Researcher: Leslie, Sarah, Brad-Section: Cummins ]
- The Lost Art of Crainiology: Flawed Research and Biased Science (Dratf2) (2/20/01) [ Researcher: Michael Gregory Ernst and Adam Graham Naylor-Section: Myers ]
- The Lost Art of Crainiology: Flawed Research and Biased Science (Draft1) (2/20/01) [ Researcher: Michael Gregory Ernst and Adam Graham Naylor-Section: Cummins ]
- Draft 1: PHILOSOPHY-- BLESSING OR CURSE? (2/9/01) [ Researcher: Jeremy Happach and Jim-Section: Myers ]
- Week 12 Philosophy - Draft 1, I Kant believe it's not socially constructed (2/5/01) [ Researcher: Tony Wentz, Creighton Bradler-Section: Myers ]
- beauty and personality traits (2/2/01) [ Researcher: Amanda Blevins and Holly VanHorsten-Section: Myers ]
- Draft 1. A comparative study of Rape: (see below for full title) (2/2/01) [ Researcher: Megan Strobel, Jessie Kemp-Section: Myers ]
- status, aggression and fraternities (2/2/01) [ Researcher: Gus Misuraca and Joey Gomberg-Section: Myers ]
- Draft 1 The Evolutionary Foundation for Religious Belief in Women (2/2/01) [ Researcher: Kristin McCartney, Kate Hetrick-Section: Myers ]
- Cast Ideas of Hinduism (2/2/01) [ Researcher: Melania Kostryk, Andy Straus-Section: Cummins ]
- Draft 1: The Seven Deadly Sins: Moral Systems in an Evolutionary Perspective (2/2/01) [ Researcher: David Chalker, Chris Nicholson-Section: Myers ]
- Effects of Outdoor Exposure on the Behavior of Children (2/2/01) [ Researcher: Jenny Germano and Leslie Blaha-Section: Myers ]
- Understanding Families and Friends: Part II (2/1/01) [ Researcher: Andrew Shafer, Anna Bowling-Section: Myers ]
- Idea 1: Ralph Nader Deserves A Hug: A Look At Politics and The Environment (2/1/01) [ Researcher: Sean Collins, Jamey Flynn-Section: Myers ]
- Draft 1: Social Status: Hierarchy (Dominance and Submission) in Greek Life (2/1/01) [ Researcher: James Tate and Adrianne Mikosz-Section: Myers ]
- Come Tell it on the Mountain! (1/31/01) [ Researcher: Lyndsey Godwin, Alec Risch, Jordan Tate-Section: Cummins ]
- Biohilia: Is it a part of biology, or man-made? (1/31/01) [ Researcher: Rob Oldenburg,, Micah Vieux-Section: Cummins ]
- "We cannot be good without ceasing to be human" (1/31/01) [ Researcher: Nicholas Burns, Levi Grooms-Section: Cummins ]
- The Personality of Place (1/31/01) [ Researcher: Melissa Raftery, Brandy McQueary, and Nikki Rudnick-Section: Cummins ]
- Gather Ye Rosebuds While Ye May. . .woohoo (1/31/01) [ Researcher: Lisa Vogt and Brad-Section: Cummins ]
- Guilty as Sin (1/31/01) [ Researcher: Leslie Allan, Sarah Rarick-Section: Cummins ]
- Homosexual Monogamy-oops we forgot the books (1/31/01) [ Researcher: Caroline Wagner, Marta Roberts-Section: Cummins ]
- Measuring Heads: the mismeasurement of intelligence by race, class, and gender (1/31/01) [ Researcher: Erica Bland, Sarah Westheimer-Section: Myers ]
- Monogamy in Homosexuals (1/31/01) [ Researcher: Caroline Wagner and Marta Roberts-Section: Cummins ]
- Sibling RivalryA (1/30/01) [ Researcher: Annie McNerney, Joy Usner-Section: Myers ]
- Heads Up!: Phrenology versus Definitive Science (1/30/01) [ Researcher: Andy Dooley, Nuri Pazol, Jeneá Sanders-Section: Cummins ]
- Sex Changes: The Evolution of Female Sexuality in America (1/30/01) [ Researcher: Leesa Gresham, Heather Miller, Abeni Peyton-Section: Cummins ]
- Honor & Sacrifice in WWII, Vietnam, and current generation. Draft 1 (1/30/01) [ Researcher: Quincy Essinger & Melissa Sanders-Section: Myers ]
- Lying: Roommate Relationships in the Western College Program (Draft 1) (1/30/01) [ Researcher: Eric P. Johnson, Michael P. Loeffelman, J. Andrew Vankat-Section: Cummins ]
- Popularity and Social Status (1/30/01) [ Researcher: Julie Housiaux and Leah Kritzer-Section: Myers ]
- Beauty and Friendship (1/30/01) [ Researcher: Jason Foust, Kimberly Richey-Section: Myers ]
- Test (1/30/01) [ Researcher: Hays Cummins-Section: Cummins ]
IMPORTANT: If this page seems to be missing recently added documents, click
the "Reload Page" button on your Web Browser to update the menu.
Visit the rest of the site!
Any mail, comments or suggestions? You can Add to my Guestbook , View the Guestbook or e-mail me privately .
Thanks for stopping by!